Royal St Library
Hours: M-F 8.00am-4.30pm
Ph: 9222 4313
Fax: 9222 4343
WA Dept of Health
Ground Floor, B Block
189 Royal St
EAST PERTH WA 6004
Welcome to the Complete Guide to Library Resources for WACHS clients
This guide provides you with access to all the Library's resources. Use the tabs above to browse and use these resources.
The Library has also designed a range of subject guides to provide pathways to high quality information that you can use in clinical care and decision making, which can be accessed in the "Subject Guides" box below.
For more information about the Library, our services and training, as well as links to forms and FAQs please visit the Royal St Library Guides home.
Remember you can ... Work Smarter with Your Library
ACORN Standards Online
ACORN Standards Online - The Standards can only be viewed with IE11+ or Chrome
To access the standards:
(1) Use the hyperlink above to open a log in page
(2) Make a note of the Username & Password on the log in page
(3) Click on the hyperlink on the log in page
(4) Enter the Username & Password to open the Standards
NB: It is not possible to either print or save the standards
- A to Z Guide
- Aboriginal Health at WACHS
- Cultural Awareness at WACHS
- Drug Information at WACHS
- Emergency Medicine & Critical Care at WACHS
- Health Finance at WACHS
- Health Management at WACHS
- Keep Your Finger on the Pulse at WACHS Library
- Mental Health at WACHS
- Nursing at WACHS
- Nutrition & Dietetics at WACHS
- Occupational Therapy at WACHS
- Physiotherapy at WACHS
- Speech Pathology at WACHS
ACORN Standards (WACHS only) are now available.
What would you like to do?
Find out about Library Services